Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I Miss My Husband (still weird)

For the last 3 days Kevin has been in Milwaukee for work and I've been sad. I am very needy with my Kevin time and I've been in a large, debilitating funk since he left. Meh. He gets back tomorrow night and I am VERY excited.  Probably too excited. I need a life. We've been surviving sending each other Snapchats of crazy faces.

Also--a note on Snapchat. Have you jumped on the bandwagon? Or are you thinking, "Isn't that the same thing as sending a picture message?" Believe me, I thought the same thing at first but I've converted. Snapchat is so much fun! You can send a crazy picture of your face and the recipient can only see it for 10 seconds, and it disappears. I don't know why, but it's better than just sending a picture. Maybe it's the little dancing ghost. I don't know. I just love it.

I am also paranoid of ghosts and jump and every little thing. Kevin protects me from the ghosts. Also, I forgot our building was sending in a crew to clean the exterior windows, and I look up from my book to see a man outside on my balcony. That wasn't fun.

While Kevin's been away, here's what I've been doing:

*Sleeping
*Reading
*Watching Gossip Girl (what?! ugh. I know.)
*Summer school
*Relentlessly checking my email for our professional wedding photos
*Running
*Going to Farrell's
*Being paranoid
*Repeat

I've also been Pinteresting and came across this pin. If you know me, you know I HATE feet. All feet. Everyone's feet. Feet are disgusting. At Farrell's, shoes aren't allowed on the mat and socks are frowned upon because you don't get that great "pop" when you kick the bag. It's important, just trust me... So, I'm barefoot, which leaves my feet feeling like icky boy feet. That's all I'm going to say.

So I thought, "Hey. I'm home alone. I'm on my 7th episode of Gossip Girl. Why not do a little at home pedicure?"

The "recipe" called for 1/4 cup mouthwash, 1/4 cup vinegar, and 1/4 cup warm water. Soak for 10 minutes and "the dead skin practically wipes right off!" Ummmmm no. It didn't work one bit and now my feet smell like vinegar and I'm on my 8th episode of Gossip Girl.

Kevin, come home!!! :(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...