I made some last night and had to give it away or I knew I would devour it! It was sooo yummy. I sent a bunch to work with Kevin, mainly for his new coworker who is from Zimbabwe and just arrived in the USA this week. According to Kevin he enjoyed it. Hopefully he doesn't think Americans eat like that all the time! Anyway, you should make this, too because it's yummy. The recipe made two batches, or 2 bags of popcorn. Which is a lot of batches.
I'm off to a Say Anything concert! I'm very impatiently waiting for Kevin to get home so we can WALK ACROSS THE STREET to the concert. Awesome. I've been looking for Sherri Dupree Bemis since I got home from school, but so far no sign of her. I'll be back later this week with a recap of the show!
We also have our first field trip (my first field trip EVER) tomorrow to the Apple Orchard. I'm very excited!
HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

1 comment:
I'm a little concerned. Mine must've gotten lost in the mail.!!!
Post a Comment